Monday, April 9, 2007

A taste of so more to come...

There is so much to write about, but it's going to take a while to get it all out here. So, I'll write a little about my birthday. I know, I know, you're thinking but this is Braeden's blog. And yes, you're right, but this is really a story about Braeden. It just happens to have to do with my birthday.

Monday was my 31st birthday. As we were finishing dinner, Mat asked Braeden if he could wish me a happy birthday. Braeden said no which made us laugh. And while we were laughing, he started singing happy birthday. From Braeden, it sounds like 'oppy birday to you, oppy birday to you'. And that's what he signs, over and over again. Over the weekend, he learned to sing 'oppy birday dear mommy'. It is too sweet!

To capture this wonderful singing on my birthday, I grabbed my cell and started recording. With my cell, I can only record videos of about 13 seconds. The quality and sound are terrible. And there's very little I can do with the video once I've taken it. He sings this song to me all the time now, so I'll record it with the camcorder and post it to youtube soon.

Suffice it to say, it's the cutest thing EVER.

1 comment:

Emily said...

That truly is the cutest thing ever. I can't wait to hear it on your cell phone!