Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Mommy do it!

Braeden is insistent. He was such a go-with-the-flow baby that it's amazing to see him turn into such a stubborn kid! He knows what he wants and when he wants it. And right now, he's absolutely insistent that mommy has to do just about EVERYTHING. Unless mommy doesn't do what he wants, then he'll start calling for daddy. Or Emmy (is that my friend Emily or Elmo's babysitter Emily?). Either way, I know he's mad at me when he does that.

Lately, mommy has had to be the one to change diapers, to hold him, to put him in his highchair, to get his juice, to do it all. Sometimes he tells Mat to leave us and pushes him away. Poor Mat. He takes it in stride though. And when the day comes that Braeden would rather talk about cars or tractors or some other hideously boring topic, I know I will remember these mommy do it days and wish Braeden was two again!

No comments: