Friday, May 4, 2007

Raspberries

Yup. The baby is the size of a raspberry now! The baby also has slightly webbed fingers and eyelids forming to cover his or her eyes. Crazy!

Still, as far as symptoms go, I don't have much to talk about. I forgot how hungry you get when you're pregnant. It comes on me out of nowhere, and it will not be ignored! Once I get hungry, it's all I can think about. I also have to pee all the time. It hasn't started waking me up in the middle of the night yet, so I'm not going to complain about that. Mat thinks my sense of smell is a lot better than it usually is. I think he's right since smells have begun to bother me more and more. I'm also yawning all the time and laying on the couch exhausted at 8:30 each night. Wednesday I stayed home to work and ended up taking an hour-long nap on the couch after lunch. Nice.

No comments: