Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Upcoming appointments

I forgot to mention Mat and I were at Wendover from 8:15 until 11:15 Tuesday morning. We probably spent the most time sitting in different waiting rooms. We were in three different waiting rooms, or was it four? I can't even remember now.

As I checked out, we set up my next appointment in four weeks. June 21 at 7:45. Yikes! I can't see Tanya since she's on vacation, but I'll see Dr. Wrenn who seems like a very nice woman. Young too. After the ultrasound, we sat down with her to talk about the tear. I liked her, so I don't mind seeing her at my next appointment.

This morning I called United Healthcare to find out if the 12 week ultrasound to check for chromosomal defects would be covered. It is. So, I'll get another ultrasound on June 11 at 3:30. That's the day before we go to Charleston!

1 comment:

ET said...

I'm so glad and relieved that things are still ok!

Just few more weeks until the 2nd tri...

what are you going to charleston for? vacay??