Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Happy baby news!

My friend Emily had her baby this morning by c-section, a little boy she and Kenny named William Randolph! Will is 7 pounds 7 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long. Emily, Kenny, and Will will be at Women's Hospital until Sunday.

I was thinking of them this morning at 7:30 (the time of her scheduled c-section) and checked to be sure my cell was charged. As I was getting ready for work, I moved my cell with me to be sure I didn't miss Kenny's call. It finally ended up in the pocket of my jacket and the call came when we were driving to school to drop Braeden off. The anticipation was a lot of fun, even not knowing the baby's gender turned out to be more fun than I thought, but knowing he's here and they're all 20 minutes away is so much better!

I can't wait to meet Baby T...I mean Will! :)

No comments: