Monday, August 27, 2007

Trip North and a Shower

We went up to Rhinebeck to see my family a couple weeks ago...first trip up since Christmas! Mom and Abi took me to the Beekman Arms for lunch (that's the oldest operating inn in America--George Washington stayed there!) and then across the street to Calico, the cutest little patisserie ever, to buy a special cake. Chocolate mocha! We went home and had a very sweet family shower...Baby P-G was truly showered with gifts!



When we got back to Whitsett, Braeden helped me cut the tags off all the clothes and I laid them out on the bed. Obviously I had to stand on the bed to get this picture and, as you can see, the clothes fill the bed! I especially love the tiny onesies and the oh-so-soft button up sleepers. So far, this baby will have plenty to wear when he finally arrives in December!

1 comment:

Me-ma said...

Hi...loved your photo of the new clothes and also the image of little B helping cut off all the tags those little fingers throwing the tags away, as only Braeden can do so well!