Thursday, November 15, 2007

Appointment update

One more routine doctor's appointment down, four (or will it be five?) to go...

I saw Tanya yesterday afternoon. Blood pressure 120/70, weight good, no protein in my urine (a positive result could signal impending preeclampsia), measuring right on target for 34 weeks, no swelling. Baby P-G's heartbeat was 154 beats/minute. Perfect. Normal. Perfectly normal.

I have felt a few contractions, to be expected at this point, but nothing that would make you sit up and take notice. But it's something different and a sure sign that we're nearing the end.

My next appointment comes the week after Thanksgiving when I'll be 36 weeks along. After that, I'll be making the trip to Greensboro once a week until I have this baby.

2 comments:

Me-ma said...

oh, that is exciting news. So glad to hear the baby and mommy are going so well. And yes, the home stretch is certainly in sight. We're thinking of you.

Me-ma said...

oh, that is exciting news. So glad to hear the baby and mommy are going so well. And yes, the home stretch is certainly in sight. We're thinking of you.