Tuesday, January 1, 2008

One big happy family in the blogosphere?

Mat suggested tonight that I combine my two blogs into one. He's right, I know that. I'm just not sure how to do it. And to be honest, I feel a little bad for Braeden. I know that's crazy since he doesn't even know what a blog is, but I started with his blog and have been at it for 2 and 1/2 years now.

If I combine blogs, Little Boy Braeden goes away and I have to come up with a clever new name for the combo blog.

I know I've been neglecting this blog and posting more on Gage's blog, so maybe by combining blogs I'll actually spend more time talking about the big brother than I do now.

I really do think it's for the best. I just need to figure out how to combine the two. So maybe I'll hold off for a little bit to see if inspiration strikes.

2 comments:

Emily said...

please combine so you update more! i want to read about both of them every day! ok, everyday might be too much for you..but still.

kenny and I laughed pretty hard at braeden in his hat me-ma made him. he's so cute!! i need to get teh one out she made for will since it's now cold enough.

sorry..i'm rambly..too much coffee! :)

Me-ma said...

I will also miss B's own blog site -- we've enjoyed it so much but you have to do what makes the most sense! We were all amazed about the hat and also stunned to learn that he wore it to school on Monday! Maybe he's turning a corner with hats??