Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Quality time

Here's a post that I could have put on either blog or that would work perfectly if I combined my two blogs into one. Jury's still out on that one, by the way. Turns out google doesn't have a feature that allows you to automatically merge two blogs together. If I want to do it, I'll have to copy and paste each entry from Gage's blog into Braeden's. Anyway, maybe one day...

We decided to start tummy time with Gage. Actually the smart start nurse told us we should start tummy time now, so we have. Mat put together the activity gym the Merritts gave us at the shower yesterday. After dinner tonight I put Gage on the mat on his tummy and put one of the little toys next to his face so he had something to look at. He was fine for about five minutes or so, but then he started to complain loudly about his position. I flipped him over on his back and he was much happier looking up at the toys hanging from the bars.

And that's when Braeden decided he was a baby too and he ought to lay down on the mat next to Gage. Aren't they the cutest? I love that they're both looking up in the first shot, like maybe Braeden is showing something to his baby brother.


And in this one, they're looking at each other and Braeden is smiling. It's easy to imagine they're laughing at a joke or something.

2 comments:

Emily said...

man...these pictures are PRICELESS! what sweet boys.

Me-ma said...

That photo is adorable! They do look like they are sharing a secret!