Saturday, January 19, 2008

Snuggly


Here's Gage bundled up and ready to go to Matthew's birthday party at Kidsport. I'll blog about the party and post photos on Braeden's blog tomorrow.

For now, I wanted to post this picture of cutie-pie Gage's fat cheeks. He's wearing the blue hat that Me Ma knit for him. It's made of very soft yarn and is the prettiest shade of blue. She also knit a blanket for him that's white and trimmed with the same blue yarn.

I wore Gage in my Moby wrap while we were at Kidsport. He slept the full time we were there, almost 2 hours. It started snowing as we were driving into Burlington and kept on snowing all day. And what do we have to show for it?

A light cover of snow on the ground and wet streets. The snow was beautiful as it was falling though, and I almost felt like it was a normal winter day in NY.

No comments: