Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hearts and Snow

It snowed last night!! It was a total suprise. Mat was holding Gage and walking him around the house when he noticed it around 10:00 last night. We got about two inches, enough to completely cover the grass for the first time this year. I took a few pictures last night while it was snowing and more this morning when Braeden and I went out to play in the snow. I'll post them on B's blog later. For now, I've got pictures of my little Valentine. :)

One of my phoners from Ithaca College gave me this onesie three years ago for Braeden. On our Mac I have pictures of Braeden wearing this onesie. Sometime I'll dig them out and give you a side-by-side comparison of the two.

I had just nursed Gage and we were getting ready to run out for a couple errands. Gage was in a very smily mood when I snapped these shots. In the second pic it looks like he's reaching out to give me a hug.





1 comment:

Me-ma said...

He is a smiling, cutie-pie and looks so well-fed! He looks like he grows a little bit in every blog photo, very sweet!