Saturday, February 16, 2008

So???

What do you think?

I found scrapblog a few weeks ago (thanks to the moms on the December '07 BabyCenter message board) and, like Emily, got a little obsessive. Once you start building a page it's hard to stop. It doesn't take long to build the page, but then you can spend forever making slight adjustments which is what I did tonight before finally settling on this. I love the pictures and think the polka-dot ribbon is super-cute.

I changed the background colors and dumped the age ticker. It was bugging me that they measured Gage's age in months, weeks, and days. To me, Gage is seven weeks old. He's not one month, two weeks and three days or whatever the ticker said. So, that's gone. And I hope noone misses it too much!

Anyway, it's a work in progress. :) Let me know what you think in the comments section. If you pay attention, you'll probably spot more changes over the next week or so. I won't announce them, so keep your eyes open.

3 comments:

Mareike said...

I love it. The pictures are wonderful (and I agree with you about the age ticker.)

Emily said...

love.love.love it.

the pictures are AWESOME!

Funny...i got obsessed by my sept. 07 message boards! right around the same time! I bet there's some cross talking! :)

Me-ma said...

What a neat idea. I also really enjoyed the photos! It works amazingly well -- thanks for making looking at those adorable photos so easy for us!!!