Sunday, February 3, 2008

Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Does this picture say it all? Well, no, it doesn't. Because this picture is cute and right now, we're in the bragging stage. The rub-it-in-their-faces stage. The high fives and buy someone a drink stage. The e-mail your NE students and rub their faces in it stage.

Suck it, New England! The NY Giants WON the Super Bowl! No perfect season for the supposedly unstoppable Patriots. The underdog Giants took home the trophy!

Rock on.

Tomorrow Braeden will wear his Giants gear to school and I'll post a picture on his blog. Maybe by then I'll have something more rational to say. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to be the bigger person. Maybe I'll even be able to comment in a rational way about tonight's game.

And maybe pigs will fly.

The Giants won the Super Bowl! And Phil Simms is going to Disneyworld! :)

1 comment:

Emily said...

I fully expected this post last night when I saw that the Giants had won (when I was up pumping at 12am)....

Glad your team won!