Saturday, March 8, 2008

As promised...

So. I promised you cute beyond words. I'm living up to my end of the deal and all I want from you is confirmation. Post a comment and tell me you agree that no kid has ever been cuter!



Everyone know what he's singing?? The doom-doom-chu sound is my most favorite part. I can't watch it without smiling and most times I have to stop myself from laughing out loud.

Mat swears Braeden can sing more of the song. Near the end of the video you can hear me ask him to sing more of the song. He said he didn't know it, but I'm pretty sure he really does. I'll keep working on him.

2 comments:

Mareike said...

No kid has ever been cuter! I've watched it a few times. It's so much fun to hear Braeden talk too. He's so grown up.

Emily said...

No kid has EVER been cuter. I love hearing him talk, also...where did the little baby go? He's a little person now!

I LOVE the video. I'm going to watch it when I get annoyed w/people at work this week! :)