Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Watch this space!

I hope tomorrow to capture what is, I'm certain, the cutest thing Braeden has ever done. I don't want to give it away, but I will say this has been a work in progress.

It all started a couple weeks ago when Braeden started saying, "Wee why wocky rump!" Mat and I could not figure it out. We asked him if it was a song they sang at school and he nodded. We asked him to sing more of it, but he never would.

At the end of last week, Braeden added some music to the song and that's when Mat was finally able to decipher just what song Braeden had been singing. And tonight during his bath, Braeden sang most of the song for Mat getting almost all the words right!

It kills us, it really does. You HAVE to hear it to really understand...and I have to get it on video because I'm certain I will want to watch him sing this song forever. In fact, I'm pretty sure I'll be showing the video to future girlfriends, college admissions people, and to his future children and their friends!

So, I hope I've piqued your interest with this build-up. My mission for tomorrow is to capture this cuteness on video for the world to see!

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Me-ma said...

I think I know what this will be and I am excited!