Monday, April 28, 2008

Flickr: Love it or hate it

My creation

I snapped these pictures tonight while Gage was in his swing. He had been sleeping. When he woke up, instead of trying to get him to fall back asleep, I took pictures. :) I love how blue his eyes are. I really, really hope they stay that blue. Super-long lashes and baby blues, what girl could resist?

I saw a mosaic on someone else's blog and loved it. But since it's a flickr thing it was much, much harder than it needed to be. I love what you can do with flickr, but I hate using the stupid program. It took me forever to make the slideshow and get it to embed right in the blog. And it was the same thing all over again with the mosaic. But it's done. And it looks cool. So I'll stop complaining and just admire the finished product. And that beautiful baby.

1 comment:

Me-ma said...

He is just too sweet. I love those eyes too! Wow!...and he is a lucky little boy to have his Mom make him pants!! They look very comfy and soft and if you hadn't told me I would not have realized they were made from B's bed sheet! What a pioneer mom you are!