Friday, May 16, 2008

Isn't he the cutest?


Here's a quick post with a cute, cute picture of Gage I took just a couple minutes ago. I don't know if anyone cares, but he's wearing a bamboo prefold that I bought from a mom who hand-dyed it this beautiful shade of green. The prefold is so soft and squishy. I love it. I was scared of prefolds because I didn't know how they stayed on or if they would actually work, as in hold in the pee. So, here's our first shot at it. I couldn't have picked a better trial run because the picture doesn't do it justice...this is a really nice diaper. :)

I also ordered some unbleached indian prefolds that should arrive Monday. I think I'm going to love them! If you're going out, you need a cover but for around the house, he can go without.

Anyway, I posted the picture because Gage is so cute. And because you can get a sense for how big he's getting. Fat thighs. Chubby cheeks. Too cute.

Oh, and here's a picture of the project I finished up for his room. We'll hang it this weekend and you'll get the full effect. This pic is just to wet your whistle. :)

No comments: