Wednesday, June 11, 2008

And we're off!

We're headed to MeMa and P-Pa's house tomorrow for a visit. I may be crazy, but I'm driving the 700 miles up and back. By myself. With just a three-year-old and a five-month-old for company.

My parents had wanted to come down for a visit but my dad couldn't get away from work. They won't be able to come down until later in August. I've got time, so why not drive up there? Mat has to work, so it's just me and my boys. For 11 hours in the car.

Wish me luck. :)

I had to include one picture...here's Braeden at the science center. We stumbled upon their special kids area, and it was tough to get Braeden to leave. We wanted him to go see the animals, but all he wanted to do was keep playing house. He loves playing at grocery shopping. It's one of his must-do activities at the children's museum, so he was thrilled to see this little basket and play food at the science center too.


I love this face!

1 comment:

Me-ma said...

Did we all notice that he's wearing the Giant's shirt, yet another time! So cute.