Friday, June 27, 2008

Happy birthday!

Oh, did I forget to mention that today is also my baby's six month birthday?!! Happy birthday, baby Gage!

From this...


To this...


Oh my.

I took this next picture earlier this week. Gage can sit up by himself for a minute or two. We have to position his hands so he uses his arms to keep himself upright.


One other little piece of news...Mat was asked to attend a gala tonight in Durham. A former colleague of mine (the one who's always taking pictures and speaking in Italian) set it up for Mat. We went out and bought him a new suit last weekend because the suit he wore at our wedding is too big for him. I couldn't resist taking his picture tonight before he left. Mat is holding Gage like he's a bomb because he's afraid Gage will spit up all over him! A very real worry since it had happened to me just a short time before.


Don't they look fantastic??!! I can't believe they're all smiling!

No comments: