Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My boys play!

At some point my video of Braeden and Gage playing together will load on youtube and I'll post it here. Until then, just know that there is a really cute video coming of my two boys playing together. This is one of the first times they've played together without one of them freaking out or starting to cry. Sometimes Braeden plays too rough for Gage and sometimes Gage messes with Braeden's toys or knocks down his tower upsetting Braeden. But today they played so nicely together I had to run to get the camera.



I didn't realize turning the camera wouldn't automatically rotate the video I was shooting, so I'm sorry the last 15 seconds are sideways. It's like on Barefoot Contessa when she leaves the top of the cake rounded instead of leveling it off. Rounded cake=homemade and old-fashioned. Leveled-off cake=professional and boring. My videos are liked rounded cakes. :)

4 comments:

Kenneth said...

i love it. you are going to have so much fun with the two of them playing together.

Kenneth said...

dude. what is up with the comments on blogger? i have no idea why KT's account is showing up. Kenneth=Emily.

Me-ma said...

That was a very cute video! What fun to see them start to play together! Gage is quick too. Braeden is going to get a work out staying 2 steps ahead of Gage!

Me-ma said...

P-pa says it is very cute to watch the boys play together!