Thursday, October 16, 2008

Packing overload!

Tomorrow we're going to the beach! We've been looking forward to the trip for a while now, especially Braeden.


I just can't believe how much stuff we're bringing with us!! Gage is going to sleep in the pack-n-play and Bray will sleep on an inflatable bed. We've got his suitcase and a bag with Gage's clothes and diapers in it. Mat and I each have a bag packed with clothes. There are a few bags with food and a bag with beach towels, extra wipes, sippy cups, and medicine. Then there's the bag with Mat's rollerblades. And the bag full of toys. And Braeden's dog. And a gift bag with birthday presents for mom and dad. We also need to bring mom and dad's advent calendar. And maybe our kitchen sink. :)

We'll be leaving tomorrow after work and coming back sometime on Tuesday. And how will I live up to the terms of my own blogging challenge? Well, I guess you'll just have to keep coming back to find out. :)

3 comments:

Mareike said...

Have a wonderful time at the beach. I love thinking about you having a little vacation with your parents. I'm sure there will be lots of pictures and good blogging material. I WILL be checking in every day as you suggested.

Emily said...

I've never seen so many :) in your posts!! That's a good thing!

Have a great time. Can't wait to see pics of the boys at the beach.

Me-ma said...

Yup -- it was a lot of stuff! We all travel with lots of totebags, bags, etc! Can't seem to get away with just the "necessities"!