Monday, November 17, 2008

I love mail!

Today was an awesome mail day! No diapers, but maybe Thursday. :)

However, there was still really cool stuff waiting for me when I got home tonight. Unfortunately I can't post about all of it here since some of it will be for Christmas.

I received two packages containing things I ordered from etsy. I LOVE etsy. It's one of my favorite ways to kill a little time and the site of some of my most favorite, most hoped for items. I've got an etsy wish list a mile long!

The first package had some Christmas gift tags, some really cute tags. The second had something that will probably end up as a gift so I can't post the details here. But you can click here to see the shop I bought this something from. I'm thinking I'll keep some and give some as a gift because I really, really love what I bought. That way I can enjoy the something just as much as the person who receives the gift. And if that isn't the spirit of Christmas then I don't know what is! ETA: I did keep some!! YEA!!

Then there was a 20% off coupon at a Greensboro shop that sells personalized things and all kinds of gifts. Just for being a member of the Greensboro Children's Museum I can save 20% shopping there on Thursday. And the museum receives 10% of the proceeds. It's a win-win! Except for Mat. Everyone wins but Mat. Poor guy.

Then there was the envelope from PF Chang's. While I was talking to Mat about it, I remembered that a while back Emily and I had lunch there and our waiter asked us to fill out a survey. And I guess just for filling out the survey I got a 10% off card to use through January 4. Cool, right? I've been wanting their Dan Dan Noodles and now I have the perfect excuse to go there!

I think the universe was kicking on all cylinders today...PF Chang's and Swoozie's (the Greensboro shop) are spitting distance from each other. I can feel it already...Thursday I'll be doing a little Christmas shopping at Swoozie's then picking up takeout from PF Chang's. I can already tell it's going to be a great day!

No comments: