Monday, January 12, 2009

Boys in PJs

When we leave Rhinebeck at the end of a visit, Mat sets the alarm for 3AM. He always gets up first and drives the first leg of the trip. Actually, on the last few trips he's done ALL the driving. I get up next and the only thing keeping me going is the knowledge that I'll be able to go back to sleep once we're in the car. Then it's time to get the boys and my parents up. Mom and Dad usually hang out with the boys while Mat and I pack up the last remaining things. They feed the boys some cereal, maybe some fruit, and give them a little drink. I'm always a little surprised at how smiley they are that early in the morning. Maybe they know they'll be sleeping again very soon, too. :)


I just love that Braeden is holding Gage's hand!

These Christmas PJs were a present from Nanny. The snowmen on Braeden's shirt are kind of fuzzy and very soft. I love touching them. And those are reindeer on Gage's fuzzy sleeper.

Thanks, mom, for sending the picture! I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the pictures you took.

1 comment:

Me-ma said...

CD is about to be on the way to your house of the christmas photos -- I have to recover from a virus so that I can go out in the bitter cold to make a run to the post office! There are some great photos though!!