Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Our favorite game

I don't know about you but I reread my own blog posts all the time. All.the.time. I can't help it. Today I was looking back at posts around the time Braeden turned one. I was looking to see when he started talking (late March, early April). And I found this post about playing "Where's Braeden?"


Now it's three years later and we're still playing the same game! He'll hide under a blanket or in the fort he's made out of couch cushions. "Mommy. Say where's Braeden." And I say it while looking for him in bizarre places.

Is he in the freezer? Noooo. Is he in the cabinet under the sink? Noooo. Is he under the entertainment center? Noooo. I give up. Where's Braeden?

And that's when he pops out of wherever he was hiding. Did I mention he giggles the whole time??

So much fun.

No comments: