Thursday, January 29, 2009

Rock on!

I got this e-mail from Mat just now. And my first thought was to post it on the blog. 98% of the content on the blogs comes from me. I'm not complaining. I love blogging. And as a control freak, I'm pretty sure it would drive me nuts to visit the blog and see Mat had posted something random. But Mat has different experiences with the boys and a different perspective on them, so I do get a little sad sometimes that we're not preserving his side of things.

This is a perfect example:

So, remember that I told you about that day when Bray was an infant and I was home with him (he was sick) and we grooved out to White Zombie on VH1 Classic? I found the video here:

http://www.vh1classic.com/view/artist/1024/85248/White_Zombie/Thunder_Kiss_65/index.jhtml

With all the color and motion you can see why he was so darn transfixed and smiley when he saw it. This is why I love White Zombie, they are metal but also groovy and totally trippy.

No comments: