Friday, February 20, 2009

The end of yellow


This isn't a new picture...I hope that's not against the rules of color week. On one of our last trips to Rhinebeck, mom asked Abi and me to go through some of Nanny's things. We each went home with a couple boxes full of things--vases, pewter, pottery, jewelry, and a few tablecloths. This yellow one is one I loved immediately. It's so bright and goes perfectly with my navy blue chairs.

Now that we're at the end of color week, I can say I enjoyed doing it. But I think I would like it better if the color of the week was blue. Or brown. Or even green. I've got a lot more of that in my house!

1 comment:

Me-ma said...

Your grandmother will be very pleased when I tell her that you are using that tablecloth!! She used is for special occasions because I remember that it was linen and it needs to be ironed! Your table looks very festive!