Thursday, February 18, 2010

Migration

I'm wondering if anyone will notice...

I took the first step towards combining two blogs into one. Well, that's not entirely true. As far as blogger is concerned, the two blogs have been combined. I exported a file of Braeden's blog (it took about two seconds) and then imported it into Gagey's blog. Ta-da! In less than two minutes, posts I wrote over the course of almost five years merged with ones I've been writing since I found out I was pregnant with Gage.

Now that the hard part is done (ha ha!), I need to do some updates to the layout...make it less "all Gage, all the time" and more "hey, look, there are TWO cute kids". Shouldn't be too hard, right?

And those boys? They're good. Mommy was sick for a couple days at the beginning of the week with a mystery stomach bug but fortunately no one else caught it. We bought a wii Sunday (it's a very long story that starts with an innocent enough request and involves a very determined husband searching high and low for one, but it ends happily enough) and have been playing wii sports resort almost every day. Mat bought a hockey game but it's more complicated than he was expecting. I'm sure he'll get it, but for now he's using archery, baseball, and 100-pin bowling to unwind. And I'm continuing my streak of dominating at basketball. Kind of funny considering the one time I played ended with me breaking a finger.

So, stay tuned for more updates to this space. I promise not to take as long doing that as I did combining the two blogs.

2 comments:

Mareike said...

Yay!!! I'm looking forward to more frequent posts. (I have to confess I haven't been checking every day)

Me-ma said...

You cannot fool the Me-ma! I knew something was up the minute I tuned in and saw the photo of Braeden and Gage togethre at the top of the blog! Very cute.